Sunday, July 26, 2015

They have arrived! {Friday, 07.24.15}

After meeting at CC Fred at 2:30am, the team made its way to the airport for their 6am flight, yet they were all smiles for the camera!

Following a layover in Miami, the team made it safely to Port-Au-Prince with an afternoon and evening ahead of them to settle in and begin ministry.



Pamela and John
John, happy to be in Haiti!

The view of Port-Au-Prince from the roof of Cross to Light, the ministry the CC Fredericksburg team is serving under.






Keep the team in prayer as they hit the ground in the Tent City tomorrow with their first eye clinic!


Several team members on the roof of Cross to Light

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?"  And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment